Sunday, October 5, 2008

What is wrong with me?

*Warning* 

This blog is going to be a rant from a scorned women who has had her heartbroken to many damn times


What the hell is wrong with me? Am I that ugly? Have that bad of a personality? I don't understand why I can't seem to find anybody willing to take a chance on me.  

Every time I fall for a guy I am too much of a chicken shit to do anything about it so I am stuck watching all of my friends get boyfriends/girlfriends and get married and have kids, while I am still stuck on a guy who has proven time and time again that he does not want me.. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

I know I might not be the prettiest thing in the world. I am no Heidi Klum but I don't think I am that ugly either.  Is it my personality? Do I come on to strong? I don't know but I wish to God that I could change whatever it is that makes guys not want to even approach me.

I watch a ton of romance movies, I guess one could say that it is my favorite genre of movies.  Is it to much to ask for a guy who treats me like I am a princess, to want the kind of guy you see in the movies? I didn't think it was but now I am beginning to think I was dumb for even thinking a guy like that exists.  

I have thought that 2 guys in particular liked me for a long time, and it turns out neither of them did.  I am just so sick of being alone.

Right now I have a bad cold/flu, and all i want is someone to want to take care of me. My dad is sick and it has me worried, and all I want is someone to be here and hold me while I cry and have them tell me that everything is going to be alright and that they will be there to take care of me and to pick me up when things go wrong. I don't have anybody like that and it hurts so much.

Sometimes I just don't even want to be around........ I can't take much more

No comments: